- A High-Resolution Video must be submitted to All Saints Radio with Derriqmaq via YouTube page.
- Competitors are reminded that it is illegal to perform (or copy by any other means) works which are copyrighted, without the permission of the copyright holder. The festival and/or adjudicator/s may refuse submissions where competitors cannot produce proof of permission to perform. Should a choir do so, the Committee will accept no responsibility for any action taken later by the publishers.
- Each entry must be made on the official entry form provided on the faith2k.com/singitout page.
- Translations should be submitted where appropriate.
- Incomplete entries will be automatically rejected.
- Late entries will be accepted only in exceptional circumstances.
- Our bankers are – Frost Bank. San Antonio, Texas
Account No. : , Sort Code:
- No choir may sing the same repertoire in two different competitions.
- Adjudicators will award marks for the technical and artistic quality of the chosen program and the overall quality of its performance. They will also take into account how well the choir communicates with the audience in a performance situation.
- Change/s to submitted programme/s is/are not permitted.
- The adjudicators will penalize choirs whose programs exceed the prescribed limits.
- Sheet music is necessary for all competitions.
- Performance times – competitions Big Choir – 12 minutes. Small Choir + Solo Performers – 8 minutes
- The decisions of the adjudicators will be final in all competitions and no correspondence will be entered into regarding any aspect of their work.
- The committee reserves the right to refuse entries.
- The committee reserves the right to cancel a competition if it is of the opinion that –
a. sufficient entries have not been received.
b. the submitted program does not, in the opinion of the music sub-committee, reach the desired standard.
- The committee reserves the right to restrict the number of entries in any class where the maximum number, which can be adequately dealt with, has been reached.
- The time shown on the program will be the time at which the particular session commences.
- The committee reserves the right to change the order of events at its discretion.
- The decisions of the committee in all matters arising out of, or not specifically covered in these rules, are final.
- The committee accepts no legal responsibility whatsoever in respect of anything pertaining to a choir’s participation in the festival and its associated activities.
- Please submit all items as per CHECKLIST on ENTRY FORM
- Choirs should bring their own keyboards and or acoustic guitars for practice/warm-up.
- Choirs competing may only use piano or keyboard or Acoustic Guitars and no other instruments.
- Choirs will not be allowed to practice on stage before the competition.
- We regret that due to restrictions on space, we will not be able to provide changing/rehearsal rooms. All choirs should change and rehearse in their accommodation.
- All choirs should provide their own accompanist.