Thank you for sharing your questions about how to submit your music to Team ASR! In addition to helping artists we also strive to be sure that All Saints Radio listeners are getting the best radio show on planet earth. And we’re working on that (seriously, we are). Before you send your information and music, please take a look at the requirements for music submission to Team ASR!
We prefer that your music must be registered with a performing rights organization such as ASCAP, BMI and or SESAC.
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR MUSIC REGISTERED WITH BDS OR MEDIABASE. What is Mediabase?
Mediabase is a service that tracks monitored radio, television and internet airplay of songs based on the number of spins and detections. This is important because if your music isn’t registered you don’t get paid!
Your music must be copyrighted. What is Copyright?
Copyrights are super important in the music industry. Everywhere you turn when dealing with music you will come across different copyright laws and requirements. That said, it is extremely important for you to know and understand what is all involved in copyrights. You will also need to know how to obtain one to protect the music that you and your band create. This is relatively simple and most of the forms can be found at the US Copyright Office website, www.copyright.gov.
You need to send an EPK. What is an EPK?
An electronic press kit (or “EPK”) is a press kit equivalent in electronic form. In business, electronic press kits are more commonly referred to as online or electronic media kits. They are used to promote artists and businesses via mass media. (Must be .DOC, .PDF or similar Format)
* You MUST send clean music; if your music isn’t clean by industry standard then your submission will be voided.
* Your song submission must be from an upcoming album or mixtape and be available to the public either online or at a retail outlet
* You must have some visual on your project via YouTube, VIMEO or equivalent.
* You must have your song submission on Soundcloud.com, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Spotify, YouTube or any other site where your downloads can be tracked. (Limelinx links will not be accepted.)
* You must have a 3-6 month plan for your project and be ready to discuss it with our media team.
So there you have it. We’re looking forward to sharing your music with the ASR family! SUBMIT YOUR REGISTERED MUSIC (via.WAV): AllSaintsRadio@gmail.com